West Bengal Civil Services Examination 2014 – Apply online for Group A, B, C and D Vacancies: Are you looking for WBPSC Civil Services Exam 2014? The much awaited West Bengal PSC Civil Services Exam Notification announced by Public Service Commission, West Bengal (PSCWB). Online applications are invited for filling up Group A, B, CC and D vacancies through West Bengal Civil Services (Executive) Examination 2014. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 8th April to 30th April 2014. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
West Bengal PSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: West Bengal Civil Services Examination 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: N/A
Name of the Posts:
A. Group A:
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service:
- West Bengal Excise Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service (Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical))
- West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
B. Group B:
- West Bengal Police Service
C. Group C:
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
D. Group D:
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2014. In other words, candidates must not born earlier than 02-01-1982 and not later than 01-01-1993 for Group A, C and D Posts. Age should be between 20 years to 32 years as on 00-01-2014. In simple words born not earlier than 02-01-1982 and not later than 01-01-1984 for the West Bengal Police Service only. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Degree from any recognized university. Candidates must have ability to speak, read and write Bengali.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 210/- as application fee either Offline or online mode. SC/ ST, PWD candidates of West Bengal are exempted from fee.
Application fee should be paid through Net Banking or Offline through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS, Govt of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online Application Form. Govt Receipt Head of Account is “0051-00-105-001-16” before 28th April 2014.
Experience: Following experience is required.
Two years work experience in concerned trade.
One year certificate from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in relevant trade.
Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination (Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination) and interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for West Bengal PSC Civil Services Examination for Group A, B, C and D posts in West Bengal, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
Online Application Form: Before applying online, make sure candidates have Scan photo and signature in the required format.
- Visit WBPSC’s official website at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Now Click on the link “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Fill all the fields carefully & click on the register button for registration.
- After clicking on the register button download the registration form for future reference.
- After successful registration Log in to your account, then a page will get List of current examination matches his/ her profile, click on the “Apply Now”.
- Visit the same website once again, Give your Registration ID and Password & click on the login button.
- There will be six tabs, 1st tab contains scheme & syllabus, 2nd tab contains y Personal Details that candidate can edit the details.
- 3rd tab contains same as previous tab, you can mention your address, 4th tab contains Qualification Details, candidate can mention all his/ her details.
- 5th tab contains exam specific, carefully give the exam centre, languages & click on the 6th tab.
- 6th tab contains Declaration tab, read out the declaration and click on the check boxes and click on the submit button.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- Take the print copy of challan for future use.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application Form: 08-04-2014
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 28-04-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2014
More Details: Candidates are required to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about West Bengal Civil Services Examination 2014 for Group A, B, C and D posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online.