Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 668 Postal Asst and Sorting Asst Vacancies: Looking for Postal Assistant vacancies? Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle office recruitment notification announced. Uttar Pradesh, office of chief postmaster General, Uttar Pradesh Postal circle, Government of India, MSTI has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PA & SA posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 668 Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants/ Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)/ Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) and Postal Assistants (Circle and Regional Officers) vacancies in various divisions/ units. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 27th March 2014. More details like age limit, educational qualification, Application fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
UP Postal Circle Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Total Number of Vacancies: 668 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Postal Assistant (PA – PO): 394 Posts
- Sorting Assistant (SA – RMS: 179 Posts
- Postal Assistant in Savings Banks control Organization: 44 Posts
- Postal Assistant in Circle/Regional office: 50 Posts
- Postal Assistant in Mail Motor Service: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 27-03-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules and regulation.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from any recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams). The aspirants must have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent examination.
Application Fee: General candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- as examination fee at the nearest e-payment Post Offices in the form of Cash (INR) only through the Fee Payment challan printed form the website. SC/ ST/ Physically Impaired/ Woman candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 - Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA) Posts in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.pasadrexam2014.in on or from 26th February to 27th March 2014.
How to Apply Online: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, scanned copy of photographs, signature.
- Log on to official website at www.pasadrexam2014.in.
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned over there.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the marked details and submit your application form.
- Don’t forget to select the circle where you want to apply for.
- After successful submission, Registration number and Password will be generated.
- Using the Registration number, login the website and take printout of the Fee Payment Challan.
- Applicants can check their payment status after 3 working days after payment of the fees.
- After successful registration, take printout of the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-02-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-03-2014
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 for Postal Assistant Recruitment & Sorting Assistant Recruitment (PA/SA Posts) regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
Click here for India Postal Circle Recruitment 2014.