Railway Group D PET Schedule 2015 – Physical Efficiency Test Details: Are you looking for RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Schedule? Railway Group D results has been declared by all Railway Boards. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has already announced the written exam results for D Group Railway vacancies. A very large number of candidates have been declared as qualified in the written examination.
Candidates qualified in the written examination, will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which is being conducted right now. Only qualified candidates are eligible to participate into Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2015. Candidates must know every thing about Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Test and Railway Group D Selection Procedure. Check out the Group D PET Schedule.
Railway Group D PET Schedule 2015
- The PET will be held from February to March may be it is tentative Schedule.
- The Candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination are being called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- The PET will be held address declare shortly.
- Call letter to the eligible candidates called for PET have been dispatched.
- Request for change of date or time or venue will not be accepted.
- In case of non-receipt of PET call letter, duplicate call letter can be obtained in person (by candidate him/herself) at the related RRC office from Two days before PET Exam dates during 10.00 to 17.00 hrs. by producing the counterfoil of the Original call letter of written test.
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) reserves the right to rectify the Errors and Omissions if any.
- This information is regarding the written test result status and it should not be treated as call letter for appointment in Railways.
Click here for Railway Group D PET Details.