UPSC Advertisement No 20/2013 – Apply Online for 21 Professor, Asst Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies: UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 20/2013 has been announced officially. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued another recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor, Lecturer and other posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 21 Professor, Asst Professor, Lecturer and other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 16th January 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are mentioned below…
UPSC Advt No 20/2013 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advertisement Number: Recruitment Advertisement No. 20/2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Superintendent (Legal) : 01 post
- Professor of Political Theory & Constitutional Law : 01 post
- Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry) : 03 post
- Senior Lecturer (Dentistry) : 01 post
- Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases) : 01 post
- Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical) : 01 post
- Associate Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical) : 05 posts
- Associate Professor in Information Technology (Technical) : 05 posts
- Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering (Technical) : 01 post
- Assistant Professor in Information Technology (Technical) : 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 55 years as per the post requirement. Refer to official advertisement for more details.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree/ M.D / MBBS/ BDS / M.Sc / B.E. / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / Ph.D from any recognized university.
Application Fee: General, OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- while SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be deposited in any branch of SBI by cash or using net banking. Fee also can be paid by Visa/Debit/Credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Online application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Professor, Asst Professor, Associate Professor and Lecturer posts through Union Public Service Commission, they are required to apply through online mode on or before 2nd January 2014. Here is how to apply Online for UPSC Recruitment.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit Official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Find ‘Online Recruitment Application’ for (ORA)’ and click on it.
- Select the post you to apply for.
- Fill all marked details and click on Apply Online.
- Now take print out of application for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16-01-2014
Last Date for Print out of Application form: 17-01-2014
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment advertisement for more details about for UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 20/2013 for Professor, Asst Professor, Associate Professor and Lecturer post regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.