AFCAT 2014 Notification, Exam Date – Apply Online for Commissioned Officer Posts: Indian Air Force – AFCAT 01/2014 has been announced. The Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued an employment notification for Male candidates for Commissioned Officer Posts. Online application are invited for filling up Commissioned Officer vacancies in Flying Brach, Technical and Ground Duty Branches by Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)-01/2014. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 12th January 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
AFCAT 2014 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Name of Posts: Commissioned Officer
1. Flying Branch:
- No. 15 Short Service Commission (15 SSC) Course
2. Technical Branch:
- No. 86 Aeronautical Engineers (86 AEC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 58 Short Service Commission (58 SSC) Course
3. Ground Duty Branches:
- No. 137 Ground Duty Officers’ (137 GDOC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 30 Short Service Commission (30 SSC) Course
Age Limit: Candidates age should follow the following requirements. Age relaxation is applicable and it will considered as on 01-01-2015.
- For Flying branch: Age should be 19 years to 23 years.
- For Technical Branch: Age should be 20 years to 28 years.
- For Graduates: Age should be 20 to 23 years.
- For Post Graduates/ LLB: Age should be 20 to 26 years.
- For Ground Duty Branches: Candidates age should be 20 to 27 years.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess the qualification of Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branches; Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical) with minimum of 60% marks for Technical Branch.
Application Fee: No application fee is required for this opening of AFCAT 2014.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be don based on their performance in AFCAT test followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Examination and then Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). For Flying Branch, candidates will have to appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) test.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for AFCAT 2014 for Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer posts, they are required to apply through online mode on IAF career website at careerairforce.nic.in from 14th December 2013 to 12th January 2014.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to Air Force website’s at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Now Navigate to ‘Apply Online’ link at left side and click on it.
- Read the complete instructions carefully and click on proceed button.
- Select New Candidate link to start the Online Application process.
- Fill all marked details of five step of online application form.
- Once you have done with application form, grab User Name and Password for future reference.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-12-2013
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-01-2014
- Date of AFCAT Test: 23-02-2014 (Sunday)
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official recruitment notification for more details about AFCAT 2014 Recruitment for Commissioned Officer regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for AFCAT 2014 Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online.