TANSACS Recruitment 2013 – 287 Lab Technician, Nurse, Counsellor and Other Posts: Tamil Nadu State Aids Control Society (TANSACS) Chennai has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Various vacancies. Applications are invited for filling up 287 Lab Technician, Nurse & Counsellor Posts. Eligible candidates may apply through sending their applications before 29th November 2013. Further details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply and application form are mentioned below…
TANSACS Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu State Aids Control Society (TANSACS)
Total Number of Posts: 287 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse (ART/ Link ART Centres): 40 posts
- Pharmacist (ART Centres): 14 posts
- Data Manager (ART Centres): 27 posts
- Care Co-ordinator (Art Centre): 15 posts
- Counsellor (ART Centres): 06 posts
- Lab Technician (ART): 03 posts
- Counsellor (ICTC/ STI): 70 posts
- Social Workers (Legal Aid Clinic): 03 posts
- Lab Technician (ICTC/ STI): 60 posts
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank): 29 posts
- Program Assistant (DAPCU): 07 posts
- Account Assistant (DAPCU): 03 posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (DAPCU): 05 posts
- Deputy Director (IEC) at HQ TANSACS: 01 post
- Deputy Director (ICTC) at HQ TANSACS: 01 post
- Asst. Director (ICTC) at HQ TANSACS: 01 post
- Assistant Director (TI) at HQ TANSACS: 01 post
- State HIV/ TB Consultant at HQ TANSACS: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 62 years as on 01-12-2013 for all posts. Age relaxation is not applicable.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess the qualification of B.Sc (Nursing)/ Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with nursing council registration for Staff Nurse Post, Degree in pharmacy from recognized institute for Pharmacist post, Graduation with Diploma in Computer applications for Data Manager posts, PLHIV with Intermediate and knowledge of English and Tamil for Care Co-ordinator posts, Masters degree in Social Work in Medical & Psychiatric Social Work for Counsellor posts. We recommend you to read official notification for post wise vacancy details.
Application Fee: No application fee required for the above posts. Refer to notification page.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply: All those female candidates who wish to apply for Lab Technician, Nurse, Counsellor and Other Posts in Tamil Nadu State Aids Control Society are required to send their application form in prescribed format along with all required documents before 29th November 2013. Application should be sent to following address.
The Project Director, Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society, No.417, Pantheon Salai, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
Last Dates: Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 29-11-2013
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official notification about TANSACS Recruitment for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply and online application form, read official recruitment notification followed by the link below.
Click here for Recruitment advt.