Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2013 – 257 Clerk, Steno & Other Vacancies: Kurukshetra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching and Non Teaching posts. Applications are invited for filling up 257 Clerk, Steno & Other Vacancies in KUK University. Eligible and interested candidates may send their application through prescribed format before 9th December 2013. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, last date, how to apply and application form are mentioned below…
Kurukshetra University Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Kurukshetra University
Total Number of Posts: 257 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
I. Budgeted Posts: 207 Posts
- Clerk: 133 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 38 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 07 Posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
- Attendant (University Health Centre): 01 Post
- Tractor Driver (Sanitation): 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Lecture Assistant: 01 Post
- Audio-Video Operator: 01 Post
- School Librarian (USSMS): 01 Post
- Professional Assistant (DDE): 01 Post
- Tabla Player: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 03 Posts
II. Under Self Financing Scheme: 50 Posts
- Clerk: 32 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 08 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (NMR Operator): 01 Post
- Lab Attendant (UIET): 03 Posts
- Animal Attendant (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be between 18 years to 50. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the qualification of Master’s Degree/Graduation Degree/ Ph.D in relevant subject. Refer to notification for post wise qualifications for above posts.
Application Fee: General category candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee while SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates will have to pay only Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid in form of cash at counter for Application form. Fee also can be paid in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- for General and Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates drawn in favour of Registrar,Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Selection Procedure: Suitable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Test and Personal interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Clerk, Steno & Other Posts posts in Kurukshetra University, they are required to download application form which is currently available for download on its official website at www.kuk.ac.in. Fill application form with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and send their application in prescribed format before 9th December 2013. Application should be sent to following address given below.
Assistant Registrar (Estt.) in Room No. 108,
Last Dates: Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09-12-2013
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Kurukshetra University Recruitment regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.