MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 83 Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for 83 Sales Tax Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online before 21 October 2013. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form mentioned below…
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Vacancy Details:
Total Number of posts: 83 vacancies
Name of the Post: Sales Tax Inspector
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 01-02-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Degree or equivalent from any recognized Institution.
Application Fee: General and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 260/- while SC/ST/PWD and reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 135. Ex-Serviceman will have to pay only Rs. 10/-.
Fee should be deposited through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC.
Selection Process: Suitable candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Online Application Form: Candidates who wish to apply for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment are required to fill online application form at www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in. Follow the instructions given below to apply online.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit official website at www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Now click on MPSC Online application.
- Select the desired post you want to apply for.
- Fill application form, select exam center and get examination ID.
- Now make payment in SBI bank as mentioned above.
- Revisit the website and compete your application.
- At last take print out of application form for further use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-10-2013.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21-10-2013.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 21-10-2013.
- Date of Written Examination: 24-11-2013 (Sunday).
More Details: If you want more information with reference to MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment such as age relaxation, reservation, selection procedure, online application form and other details are available at the link given below.
Click here for Apply Online.