SSC Steno Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Stenographer Grade C & D: The much awaited SSC Steno official notification announced. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts Stenographer Grade C & D vacancies. They have invited online application for Steno Grade C and D vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for SSC Steno Recruitment through Online or Offline mode before 26th October 2013. Further details like age limit, educational Qualification, Selection Process, Skill Test, How to apply, Last date and online application form are mentioned below…
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: Not yet declared
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Grade C
- Stenographer Grade D
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01-08-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Intermediate/ class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized college or board.
Application Fee: Check application fee details for SSC Steno recruitment 2013.
- General/OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD and reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Fee can be paid online if candidate apply through online mode else candidates need to pay via crossed Indian postal order.
Selection Process: Suitable candidates will be selected for Steno grade C and Grade D posts in SSC on the basis of their performance in written examination and skill test consisting of Stenography test and typing test.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D posts, they need to fill online application form if they submit their application Online. Follow the instruction below on how to fill online application form.
Candidates need to apply online for SSC Steno Grade C and Post from SSC official website at ssconline.nic.in.
Candidates can also submit their application offline by post. Read official notification mention at the end of the post for address details.
- Log on to SSC official website at ssconline.nic.in.
- Now click on “Part I of Registration”
- Now Fill the application form and click on submit button.
- Now make payment (see instruction above).
- Now revisit the website and click on “Part II of Registration”
- Upload photograph and signature and complete your application form.
- Stating Date for Online Registration: 27-09-2013
- Last Date for Offline Registration: 26-10-2013
- Date of Written Examination: 29-12-2013