RRC Chennai Group D Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Group D Vacancies: RRC Chennai Group D Online Application Form is now available. Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway (SR), Chennai has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 5450 various Group D posts against Employment Notice No. RRC 02/2013. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through Online or Offline for RRC SR Chennai Railway Group D posts. Further details like eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, online application form and how to apply is mentioned below…
RRC Chennai Group D Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 5450 Posts
Employment Notice No. RRC 02/2013 for post with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Name of Posts: Trackman, Helper, Porter, Peon, etc.
Post Name wise Vacancy Details:
- Trackman – 1,539 Posts
- Helper – 2,473 Posts
- SCP/Porter – 847 Posts
- Peon – 102 Posts
- Safaiwala- 132 Posts
- Store Khalasi – 92 Posts
- Peon/Mail/Sanitary Cleaner / Vendor / Helper Gr. II – 252 Posts
- Track Maintainer Gr. IV – 13 Posts
Category Wise Post Distribution:
- Unreserved (General): 2719 Posts
- OBC: 1043 Posts
- SC: 1042 Posts
- ST: 646 Posts
- Ex. Serviceman: 1088 Posts
- PWD: 164 Posts
- OH: 97 Posts
- VH: 17 Posts
- HH: 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of 10 Pass or ITI or equivalent from any recognized Institutions/Boards.
Application Fee: General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee while SC/ST/PH/Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying Application fee.
Fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order. In case of online application, payment should be paid through Bank Challan.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance written examination, PET, Verification and medical test.
How to Apply Online: All those candidates who wish to apply for Southern Railway, Chennai Group D posts, they need to fill online application form for the same. Follow the instructions given below to fill RRC SR Chennai online application form below.
RRC Chennai Online Application Form
Follow the instructions mentioned below to fill RRC Chennai online application form.
- Log on to Southern Railway official website at www.rrcchennai.org.in
- Click on Apply Online Employment Notice No. RRC 02/2013.
- Now tick on check box and click on “New Application Form” at bottom of page.
- Now Fill Application form with all mandatory details.
- Enter “One Time Password” to submit application form.
- Take Print out of Bank Challan form to make payment in Bank or Post Office. See Application fee section to make payment.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Application: 21-09-2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 21-10-2013
More Details: If you want more information about RRC Chennai Group D recruitment such as Age relaxation, vacancy distribution, Online application form and more, read official notification below.
Click here for Apply Online.